Thursday, October 29, 2009

Nostalgia



The reason I painted this doll, was that it gave me great Interest of time and mystery. when I watched in youtube called, "The Evil Doll."
It gave me a shivered down to my spine. But at the same time it gave me an thought of dolls. Because I think dolls had been here many hundred year and even today. I also believe dolls had their own memory there times.

This landscape I painted was form an old photo that my parents took before I was born. I believe that a photo could reflected the peaceful memorise of the time.
I always wonder that had as this scenery change today?

1 comment:

  1. Dolls can be viewed a simple fun things or contrastingly dolls can show sadness and fear. This is why i chose to make the stop motion video of the two dollies. Yvonne (vonart)

    ReplyDelete