Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My Three Collograph Prints

These assignment I done was a little better then the other one. But I think the landscape needed more work, because at the center of the picture theirs a big white spot. That suppose to be a field but I thought it looked better without it, then again when I print it, the picture don't looked good at all.
I should put something small that when it print it looks like grass and I shouldn't made the trees stickied out. Also the material I use was foil and white glues.

The two Pictures, the flower and the butterfly was my best one I had done in class. The two pictures was very simple, Its was only to draw with a hot glue gun.
Also the Both pictures come out excellent when its print out and the effect of the lines was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment